 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 305
Re: Battle of Tank Stream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 13:44:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
Evening all,

Told you I'd get this done eventually ;-)

Over at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/ off the LegOz 2000.3 page is
your link to the penultimate draft of the Battle of Tank Stream page.  I
still have a couple of feedback elements to include, but the pics and bits
and bobs are more or less there.

Whoa-ho!!! That's quite a battle!!
I just read the whole thing, sounds like you guys had a blast (or 12).
I was ROFL about Steve, and tell me how the <<expletive etc. deleted>> did
Ahab survive it all? ;-)

I s'pose you were tired by the last page, 'coz you called Saucy Sal "Saucy
Sue"...

Great narrative, fabulous photos, too bad I can't join y'all down there! :-)

-Shiri