 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 309
Re: Battle of Tank Stream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 01:20:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
Evening all,

Told you I'd get this done eventually ;-)

Over at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/ off the LegOz 2000.3 page is
your link to the penultimate draft of the Battle of Tank Stream page.  I
still have a couple of feedback elements to include, but the pics and bits
and bobs are more or less there.

Check it out ;-)

Brilliant Mr. Parsons! Absolutely brilliant! My hat (and other miscellaneous
and decorative headwear) goes off to you.

I feared that the shear scope and complexity of the battle (and the fact that
the rules got chucked out of the arena with the clones - sorry DaveL!) would
be lost in the telling, but once again you have pulled the proverbial rabbit
out and nailed it.

This has truely set the standard for future BrikWars naratives. An absolute
bugger that I'll miss the next couple of years worth, but it'll give Boxer
time to rebuild his forces, undergo some serious battle training and recruit a
new communications officer (I asked Boxer where his last Coms bloke went, he
said he went home with a "head ache"). So when he returns he'll be bigger and
badder than ever!

Keep up this most excellent work!

Pete