 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 282
Re: Battle of Tank Stream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 07:19:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
Righto guys,

I will start adding this to the studs site as it settles down, and look
forward to populating it with pics as the PeterC's salesgirl permits.

<snippage of the mighty battle>

Excellent work Richard -- perhaps contributions to the text would be inspired
by a draft page on the Studs site that has some of PeteC's pics as they come
to hand.

In the meantime, something to add near the beginning:

"A clone army offered its various services to Boxer Tanbricks when he was
establishing the SHAG base, but they were dismissed at first sight on the
basis of inferior manufacture."

Maybe multiple/conflicting narratives would work?

Anyway, looking forward to a tale of brave warriors, amazing feats, and bold
hearts of the purest ABS.

--Dave L