 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 312
    Re: Battle of Tank Stream —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) It really has! I can't believe that SHAG had the audacity to field both the Village People *and* ABBA - I've never seen such a diabolical maneuver. (Although there was one time we had a sorceror start summoning Britney Spears clones all over (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Battle of Tank Stream —Richard Parsons
   (...) Glad you liked it Mike, and thanks for the rulebook - much as we didn't use every page, it was definitely consoling to have a copy (or three) of it lying around (oh and top marks on the writing style - this rulebook would be required reading (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.gaming)