 Castle / Ninja / 30

Subject:
pirate + ninja
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:37:02 GMT

Has anyone considered that pirate minifigs work well as Portugese
traders and missionaries within the Ninja world?  I did a MoC based on
this which I'll post pics of one day.  Maybe I'll get around to doing
some Nagasaki MoCs since it was one of the few places where Nambanjin
(southern barbarians) were permitted to live.

Chris Barker
chris@superfami.com

Re: pirate + ninja