 Castle / 5301
5300  |  5302
Subject:
Another Kinght's Kingdom Set???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 19:05:49 GMT

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, or MAYBE it was covered MONTHS ago,
but.....

I picked up a couple of red buckets of stuff last night at Target, and was
flipping through the catalog that came with them. It's a 2000 catalog (pre-Dino
island so it just has the advertisement for it), and I wanted tomake sure there
wasn't anything I was missing in it. On the Castle page, right smack dab int he
middle of the diorama (below the castle itself) is a little wagon. Made up of
grey and blue bricks, with a BLACK treasure chest in it. What is that? Anyone
have any ideas? Is it some set that got cut from the line???

Matt