 Castle / 5305
Re: Another Kinght's Kingdom Set???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:02:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Brooks writes:
I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, or MAYBE it was covered MONTHS ago,
but..... • <snip>
Is it some set that got cut from the line???

Yeah, probably... there was a discussion about it earlier this year, but it
never showed up. Too bad... :-(

As for black treasure chests - they appeared in the desert Adventurers' line.

-Shiri