 Castle / 5375
Re: Another Kinght's Kingdom Set???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 03:33:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wesley Pauley writes:

Strangely, calling it an outhouse makes it more desirable from my • perspective-
very few (if any) LEGO buildings are equiped with a toilet.

No no now be sensible!! there is no such thing as "a number 1" or a "number 2"
in the world of lego. hehe
I beg to differ; view number 1 and number 2.  Wait,
that's not what you meant:).
Alan