 Castle / 5476
Re: Another Kinght's Kingdom Set???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 22:25:37 GMT

I don't know if anyone else noticed this but in the last Lego Mania club
magazine ,with leo's castle on the cover, this cart makes another cameo
appearance.  In the Maniac story, the one where the maniac saves the castle,
there is a panel where the maniac talks to Leo, who is locked behind bars.  I
believe close inspection reveals that he is locked inside this very cart.
Check it out.  JOn

In lugnet.castle, Matt Brooks writes:
On the Castle page, right smack dab int he
middle of the diorama (below the castle itself) is a little wagon. Made up of
grey and blue bricks, with a BLACK treasure chest in it. What is that? Anyone
have any ideas? Is it some set that got cut from the line???