 Castle / 5364
Re: Another Kinght's Kingdom Set???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:16:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Timothy Carl Buchheim writes:
jon furman wrote:

I was pretty dissappointed in King Leo's breezeway, I mean castle. There are
no safe places in the joint.  Top it off with that cloth drape in the back,
the smurfs could break in!  Jon

What about the King's Outhouse.. err.. um. I mean "6026 King Leo"

Strangely, calling it an outhouse makes it more desirable from my perspective-
very few (if any) LEGO buildings are equiped with a toilet.