 Castle / 5354
Re: Another Kinght's Kingdom Set???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 19:58:13 GMT

On the Castle page, right smack dab in the
middle of the diorama (below the castle itself) is a little wagon. Made up of
grey and blue bricks, with a BLACK treasure chest in it. What is that? Anyone
have any ideas? Is it some set that got cut from the line???

Never noticed that before. Maybe a $9.99 set? Kinda junky like the rest of the
Knights Kingdom:), but it's a good way to get a black treasure chest.

You're right, there is a strange wagon.  My guess is that it is a 2001 set.
Why?  Grab a 1996 catalogue, and look at the Wild West diorama.  What is that
beneath the 6769 Fort Legoredo?  The 6716 covered wagon released in 1997!

I saw that too. I wondered what it was until it was released at the very end
of '96