 Castle / 2311
Re: the Balladeers of Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 02:10:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Cool! So a wizard and a blacksmith can work together and create Magical
stuff ;-)

Yes.  And I think the more and longer you have to work for it the sweeter it
will be.  I think people will only realize the potential of this after a few
Quests or Ballads.

That's part of the fun - there's so much stuff to find out and discover!

Should we send you the minifigs now, or will that have to wait? That sounds
really awesome, Cleo and Marck won't miss it ;-)

Well ... Capitol City is far from being done.  The grand opening of it will
be announced and then I will ask anyone who wants to be a part of it to send
me the figures.

OK, LUK. (Let Us Know ;-)

Well, I can't wait for that either!
I planning a story-like string of events too (with Craig's support! It's so
much fun!), and future events in my realm depend on it.

Well - Craig is the man ... he knows more than he tells;)

Oooh yeah! (Craig's the MAN: vote Craig for president ;-)

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/