 Castle / 2300
Re: the Balladeers of Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 21:28:22 GMT

I'd like to see a "Castle World Grimoire" section on the website, to document
people's spells and magic items.  That would be a nice way to document all
available spells and items available for people to use.  Guess I'll have to • get
working on spells and magical effects...

http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/

I like this idea, but it could have it's problems. For instance, some people
might want to make the silver swords a mystical one of a kind artifact, while
others (me) have all of the ones they own in the employ of a certain race or
group of characters. I say that the Grimoire be only filled with spells,
hopefully avoiding any problems.

Another beef that I have is emblems. I think that everyone has the new Knights
Kingdom sets, so Knights Kingdom figs could be the royalty. Someone (Pawel?)
could have the high King and Queen, while everyone elses figs are dukes,
lords, ladies.
I think that we can agree that the Fright Knight Embelm is the one for the
evil of the world, but ideas will conflict. Nebachaned (ne-ba-ka-ned) is my
lord of the Dark Forces. Someone else could have a completely different fig as
the evil lord.

Just my 2 cents(american If it was Canadian it would be worth about .2 cents :(

<<KM>>