 Off-Topic / Fun / 4387
Re: Craig for president!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:16:55 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Bill Farkas writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Shiri Dori writes:

Shiri wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:

euh... do i get an intern?  ;-)

I'll volunteer... I'm learning from the master already! :-)

-Shiri

Hmm... Watch for an upcoming "Shirigate" then..:-)

LOL! I hope not ;-) I'm normally a very honest person... (and humble too ;-)

Anyway, this is a family newsgroup but, I wonder who is the
"master"..:-)

I was referring to my learning Craig's methods of customizing minifigs -
Craig, of course, is the master... (J/k, there are many masters)

Shiri

Hey Shiri, Ma shlomech,

I'm fine, thanks, only a bit embaressed that I didn't get the joke ;-)

I knew when I read this that you didn't realize what you said. When Craig
asked
if he would get an intern he was referring to Monica Lewinsky and that Clinton
guy (can't bring myself to call him president, being a former Marine and all).
And then you said you'd volunteer for the job and people's imaginations just
ran wild. I don't think they realize that your age and the fact that you spend
a lot of time out of the country means that you obviously were not referring
that. Anyway, in reading your response to those two posts it's even more clear
that this is not what you had in mind.

I don't know if I should be laughing my head off or disappearing in the
nearest hole in the ground... :-)
I really didn't get Craig's joke and the reference intended... I must admit,
that Clinton's issue was all over the place in Israel too, but I haven't
thought of that in a while, and also I didn't know the whole story, and didn't
remember she was an intern ;-)

Anyhow, I didn't mean that, so, well, umm...

Shame on you guys for thinking the worst.

LOL! Don't worry 'bout it, I can take a joke... It's not like my friends are
all so innocent or anything... They make even worse jokes sometimes ;-)

Thanks, though, for clearing that up for me!

Lehitraot Shiri,

See ya later!
-Shiri