 Castle / 2287
Re: the Balladeers of Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 02:32:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:

I'd like to see a "Castle World Grimoire" section on the website, to document
people's spells and magic items.  That would be a nice way to document all
available spells and items available for people to use.  Guess I'll have to
get working on spells and magical effects...

Yeah, that would be really cool! How about if the character that
first "invented"/"discovered" the spell/item would be shown using it? For
example, we could show Mephisto and Scar passing through the RDP (see
disappearing act thread)...

Ooh!  Good idea!

D'oh!  I just realized there is a cool spell we can't create!  Because we
can't get large quantities of clear tiles, no "Ice Sheet" spell!  Darn!

Ignorance is me... what's the ice sheet spell?

Just something I sorta made up, sorry.  It *is* part of the AD&D Ice Storm
spell, but the other part is pretty easy to recreate, as it is just hail.  :)

Jeff
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/