 Castle / 2311

Re: the Balladeers of Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 02:10:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Cool! So a wizard and a blacksmith can work together and create Magical
stuff ;-)

Yes.  And I think the more and longer you have to work for it the sweeter it
will be.  I think people will only realize the potential of this after a few
Quests or Ballads.

That's part of the fun - there's so much stuff to find out and discover!

Should we send you the minifigs now, or will that have to wait? That sounds
really awesome, Cleo and Marck won't miss it ;-)

Well ... Capitol City is far from being done.  The grand opening of it will
be announced and then I will ask anyone who wants to be a part of it to send
me the figures.

OK, LUK. (Let Us Know ;-)

Well, I can't wait for that either!
I planning a story-like string of events too (with Craig's support! It's so
much fun!), and future events in my realm depend on it.

Well - Craig is the man ... he knows more than he tells;)

Oooh yeah! (Craig's the MAN: vote Craig for president ;-)

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/

Re: the Balladeers of Castle World
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:

  <snip>

Well - Craig is the man ... he knows more than he • tells;)

Oooh yeah! (Craig's the MAN: vote Craig for president • ;-)

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/

  eek!! president of _what_!?  is this because of my
natural leadership skills or the fact that i know more
than i tell? or is it just because i'm the "man"? scary.

  euh... do i get an intern?  ;-)

later ~ craig~

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:

<snip>

Well - Craig is the man ... he knows more than he • tells;)

Oooh yeah! (Craig's the MAN: vote Craig for president • ;-)

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/

eek!! president of _what_!?

Don't ask me, I'm just your advertising manager ;-) I don't care what I sell,
as long as I sell it ;-)

is this because of my
natural leadership skills or the fact that i know more
than i tell? or is it just because i'm the "man"?

All of the above?

scary.

Boo-ha-ha ha!!!

euh... do i get an intern?  ;-)

I'll volunteer... I'm learning from the master already! :-)

FUT .fun

-Shiri

Re: Craig for president!
In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:

<snip>

Well - Craig is the man ... he knows more than he • tells;)

Oooh yeah! (Craig's the MAN: vote Craig for president • ;-)

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/

eek!! president of _what_!?

Don't ask me, I'm just your advertising manager ;-) I don't care what I sell,
as long as I sell it ;-)

Careful--R. J. Reynolds and Co. might have a job for you.

euh... do i get an intern?  ;-)

I'll volunteer... I'm learning from the master already! :-)

Errrrrr...me + 10-foot pole = not touching this.

best

LFB

Re: Craig for president!
[...]

Hmm... Watch for an upcoming "Shirigate" then..:-)

Anyway, this is a family newsgroup but, I wonder who is the
"master"..:-)

Selçuk

Re: Craig for president!
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Selçuk Göre writes:

Shiri wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
eek!! president of _what_!?

Don't ask me, I'm just your advertising manager ;-) I don't care what I • sell,
as long as I sell it ;-)

is this because of my
natural leadership skills or the fact that i know more
than i tell? or is it just because i'm the "man"?

All of the above?

scary.

Boo-ha-ha ha!!!

euh... do i get an intern?  ;-)

I'll volunteer... I'm learning from the master already! :-)

FUT .fun

-Shiri

Hmm... Watch for an upcoming "Shirigate" then..:-)

LOL! I hope not ;-) I'm normally a very honest person... (and humble too ;-)

Anyway, this is a family newsgroup but, I wonder who is the
"master"..:-)

I was referring to my learning Craig's methods of customizing minifigs -
Craig, of course, is the master... (J/k, there are many masters)

Shiri

Re: Craig for president!
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Shiri Dori writes:

Shiri wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:

euh... do i get an intern?  ;-)

I'll volunteer... I'm learning from the master already! :-)

-Shiri

Hmm... Watch for an upcoming "Shirigate" then..:-)

LOL! I hope not ;-) I'm normally a very honest person... (and humble too ;-)

Anyway, this is a family newsgroup but, I wonder who is the
"master"..:-)

I was referring to my learning Craig's methods of customizing minifigs -
Craig, of course, is the master... (J/k, there are many masters)

Shiri

Hey Shiri, Ma shlomech,

I knew when I read this that you didn't realize what you said. When Craig asked
if he would get an intern he was referring to Monica Lewinsky and that Clinton
guy (can't bring myself to call him president, being a former Marine and all).
And then you said you'd volunteer for the job and people's imaginations just
ran wild. I don't think they realize that your age and the fact that you spend
a lot of time out of the country means that you obviously were not referring to
that. Anyway, in reading your response to those two posts it's even more clear
that this is not what you had in mind.

Shame on you guys for thinking the worst.

Lehitraot Shiri,
Bill

Re: Craig for president!
Shiri wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:

euh... do i get an intern?  ;-)

I'll volunteer... I'm learning from the master already! :-)

I knew when I read this that you didn't realize what you said. When Craig asked
if he would get an intern he was referring to Monica Lewinsky and that Clinton
guy (can't bring myself to call him president, being a former Marine and all).
And then you said you'd volunteer for the job and people's imaginations just
ran wild. I don't think they realize that your age

Actually, I did realize her age, which is why I was both making no comment and
fervently hoping she didn't mean it that way!

"There's a time and a place for things like that. It's called college."

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m

Re: Craig for president!

Shiri wrote:

[...]

Uh-oh...I read some of the messages and seen that she was only 15 years
old, the fact that I didn't know before. Yeah, you are right, it's shame
on me..:-(

Selçuk

Lehitraot Shiri,
Bill

Re: Craig for president!

Shiri wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:

euh... do i get an intern?  ;-)

I'll volunteer... I'm learning from the master already! :-)

-Shiri

Hmm... Watch for an upcoming "Shirigate" then..:-)

LOL! I hope not ;-) I'm normally a very honest person... (and humble too ;-)

Anyway, this is a family newsgroup but, I wonder who is the
"master"..:-)

I was referring to my learning Craig's methods of customizing minifigs -
Craig, of course, is the master... (J/k, there are many masters)

Shiri

Hey Shiri, Ma shlomech,

I'm fine, thanks, only a bit embaressed that I didn't get the joke ;-)

I knew when I read this that you didn't realize what you said. When Craig
asked
if he would get an intern he was referring to Monica Lewinsky and that Clinton
guy (can't bring myself to call him president, being a former Marine and all).
And then you said you'd volunteer for the job and people's imaginations just
ran wild. I don't think they realize that your age and the fact that you spend
a lot of time out of the country means that you obviously were not referring
that. Anyway, in reading your response to those two posts it's even more clear
that this is not what you had in mind.

I don't know if I should be laughing my head off or disappearing in the
nearest hole in the ground... :-)
I really didn't get Craig's joke and the reference intended... I must admit,
that Clinton's issue was all over the place in Israel too, but I haven't
thought of that in a while, and also I didn't know the whole story, and didn't
remember she was an intern ;-)

Anyhow, I didn't mean that, so, well, umm...

Shame on you guys for thinking the worst.

LOL! Don't worry 'bout it, I can take a joke... It's not like my friends are
all so innocent or anything... They make even worse jokes sometimes ;-)

Thanks, though, for clearing that up for me!

Lehitraot Shiri,

See ya later!
-Shiri