 Castle / 14888
Re: Formally Announcing: The Medieval Marketplace, A Common Castle Builders Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 01:53:42 GMT

Snip Great Marketplace Idea;

I just have one concern, isn't a 2x wide alleyway just too narrow for a
minifig????  The only way to get around this problem is to join the shops
using 2x2 tiles, so that the minifigs can be placed at a slight angle.

I think this is a great idea and I can't wait to see peoples contributions!!!

Dan