 Castle / 14839
Re: Formally Announcing: The Medieval Marketplace, A Common Castle Builders Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:18:19 GMT

Hi James,

The link is correct but the site won't be up until later this week.

Build On!
Josh

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
Sounds fun.
Is the link incorrect tho as I'm getting a 404 error???

--
James Stacey
---------
www.minifig.co.uk
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado

I was originally hoping to be able to announce the "Marketplace" along • with
a dedicated web site but unfortunately, due to uncontrolable • circumstances,
the Marketplace web site will not be available until Tuesday or Wendesday.
When the site launches, you will be able to find it at
www.ozbricks.com/medievalmarket.

Have fun building and we'll be watching for your market shops!!!

Jeremy Scott