 Castle / 14840
14839  |  14841
Subject:
My new Outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:32:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

  Hi all,

      Although castle is my faviorite theme I build quite a bit in other
themes. Here is a recent effort that obviously is western (it is really just
a test MOC to see how far my logs would go, about 5-6 hrs work). But I
thought I would post it to .castle because with green baseplates and subbed
figs it could be a castle outpost, of sorts. Also it goes along with some
recent posts I exchanged with Bruce.

    www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=27516

Features:

     -Trap door in officers room
     -opening interior
     -and a waterfall with hidden space behind (I realize this wasn't common
in western forts but since it was a test MOC I thought I'd try my new
waterfall design out).

Other Stuff:

      -It was suppose to have higher battlements (by a brick) but I ran out
of pieces.

        Let me know what you think,

                 God Bless,

                           Nathan