 Castle / 14887
Re: My new Outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 00:37:04 GMT

Nathan,

Very nice!  I like a lot of the daily life details like the barracks and
mess hall.  The waterfall opening is cool, too.  Where does it lead?  I did
wonder a bit why the commander would want to be dropped into the river
below.  It's not the sort of thing I look for in my office.  :)  Anyway,
very nice work.  If this was just a "test MOC" I'd love to see what you
consider a full-fledged effort in this theme.  :)

Bruce