Re: Internationalization of the part library?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 22:36:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, William Howard wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
In general, part numbers change, while part names are
constant.

Mmmmm!!!

Rock pieces (BURPs, LURPs, et al) recently became panels ...
Castle walls also are in the process of becomming panels ...

If only we knew what to do with that lousy crenellated wall topper, we could get
rid of the Castle group altogether...

They're just modified plate & brick:
6072  Plate  7 x 7 with cutouts and castle crenelations
6066  Brick  4 x 8 x 2 & 1/3 with cutouts and castle crenalations

-John Van