Re: Internationalization of the part library?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:25:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
Willy Tschager wrote:

could you please work out a standard for the
internationalization of the part names.

I don't think it is really the task of the LSC to define a
standard for internationalization (i18n) of part names

I feel it falls more to the LSC than any other group currently in existence.
Although, the SteerCo could appoint a new i18n group...

Personally I think this is well within the pervue of the LSC.  I see no need for
another organization.

Kevin