Re: Internationalization of the part library?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:54:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
In general, part numbers change, while part names are
constant.

Mmmmm!!!

Rock pieces (BURPs, LURPs, et al) recently became panels ...
Castle walls also are in the process of becomming panels ...
I no longer know where Boat Stud is as it moves so often ...

And that's just the first three off the top of my head.

Sorry.  Have to disagree.  Parts names change far more frequently than known
numbers, after all known numbers are printed on the parts.

However, X numbers and pattern variations are far more fluid

William