Re: Internationalization of the part library?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:44:43 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Steve Bliss wrote:
Willy Tschager wrote:

could you please work out a standard for the
internationalization of the part names.

I feel it falls more to the LSC than any other group
currently in existence. Although, the SteerCo could
appoint a new i18n group...

Personally I think this is well within the pervue of the
LSC.  I see no need for another organization.

Personally, I agree.

It seems like there is general agreement that it would be a
good idea, if the LSC creates a standard for i18n in LDraw
parts names, so I will post a proposal to the LSC ASAP.

Play well,

Jacob
--
Noir comme le diable