Re: LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 06:50:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Burkhard Schloemer wrote:

Do whatever you want, but please return to creating new parts. Except for a
couple of decorated elements there wasn't much new worth mentioning in the
past weeks.

Echoing and amplifying a bit on Tim's response:

Forming an official ldraw.org, and adopting a licensing policy, and
establishing a fully automatic Parts Tracker will all directly lead to more
parts being authored.

Heck, I'd be doing more parts now if that wouldn't just make more work for
myself (that I'm putting off anyway).

Steve