Re: LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 22:35:32 GMT

"Burkhard Schloemer" <BuS1503@muenster.de> wrote in message
news:G8B1DI.DBo@lugnet.com...
Do whatever you want, but please return to creating new parts. Except for a
couple of decorated elements there wasn't much new worth mentioning in the
past weeks.

Thanks to all who spend time for creating DAT-parts, making my "work"
possible.

Hi Burkhard -
There will always be parts authors and official additions as long as there is a
desire to create new parts.  We're just laying foundational work for future
structure of the distribution of parts and more.  So, rest assured you will get
your parts :-)
--

Tim Courtney - tim@ldraw.org