Subject:
Let's Do It
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 22:46:06 GMT

Good technical writing is hard, it's a skill that is vastly undervalued in
my opinion.

Much appreciated -- it pays bills better than majoring in history would have.

Well put Lar.

Pat - since you are experienced in technical writing, how would you like to help
the site in the area of Reference and Get Started?  We still need help
eliminating the confusion for first-time users, and more reference articles
would be great!  Please email me with any ideas you have, or if you want me to
point out specific tasks I'd be happy to.

Thanks for the offer, and thanks for your comments/questions.

I'm ready -- just tell me where to go to get started and a list of specific
essays, opening paragraphs, descriptions you want. Since I am not an HTML
expert I believe it would be better for me to send completed drafts to one
of you for final check and posting.

Peace,

Pat