 CAD / Development / 1119
Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 22:21:58 GMT

At 09:57 PM 4/10/99 +0000, Ben Vaughan wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Todd Lehman writes:
<snip>

Ben,
Just a side note -- it recently came to light that part of the problem in
Jonathan's parts might be related to .cad.dat posting problems -- at least
things like missing studs...still gathering info.  This probably doesn't
affect the overall general opinion but it's something to keep in mind.

Hrmmph.  Todd, I understand what you are saying, and I suppose there might • be
a problem with the submittal process (I've had some problems with it also • you
might remeber), so I'm willing to let that go, but it doesn't forgive the
*attitude*.  I probably have gotten my feathers ruffled, but this situation
just bugs me.  Here endith the rant. <g>  Thanks for being the calming
influence.

I can see that it doesn't make up for the attitude, but that doesn't mean
the attitude is unforgiveable.  It is obviously your choice to forgive
Jonathan or not and that is totally up to you (but is reccommended).  This
issue appears to be resolved, so lets move on.  The situation bugs me too -
how often have you seen me turn on the full flameage? :)  But still, lets
let the flames dwindle and go forwad to more pleasant things.

Yes, Todd, thanks for being the calming influence.

Keep Building!!

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

You've seen their sites and read their posts, now see their faces:
RTL/LUGNET Legofest 1999: http://www.zacktron.com/legofest/

LEGO: SP++++c(6973)[ip++++ bt2++++ ex+++ ft+++ sp+++ ut++]
AQ+++(6175)[an+++ as++ hn-- sr--] TO++[ob+ dv+ tc-- tt-- tjr.---] TC++ CA+
PI+ BV--- DU--- HM--- S+ LS>+++  #++++  Hal M+ A+ YB82m