 CAD / Development / 1080
Re: garbage output
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 00:46:48 GMT

At 12:21 AM 4/10/99 +0000, Todd Lehman wrote:
<FLAME ON>

Jonathan, you are a hack.  You publish garbage parts, then you rely on the
goodwill and talent of others to find your mistakes.  Then you whine about
it, rather than thanking people and apologizing for wasting their time.

I couldn't agree more.  Even sitting on the sidelines of this thread I can
see clearly that this is nothing but bull.

If you are so clueless, so dense, and so untalented that you can't even see
your own glaring errors before publishing your parts, then you have to ask
yourself whether you really have any business creating parts in the first
place.

Correct.  The baseplate looks like it wouldn't even make it into a
Megablocks product line.  To make that much of a stink about a part that
has obvious errors suggests obvious errors in the creator of the part.

If you are so shameless, so lazy, and so arrogant that you do see the errors
but think that you can fool people, then you have a serious attitude problem
which you should check at the door.

True true true!  This has been evident for a long time, not just with this
part.  But I do say that the creation of this part has brought forth the
full beast for all to see.  Jonathan, give it a rest -- please spare us the
whining.  Don't expect us to wait on you hand and foot because you can't
see your own flaws.

<FLAME OFF>

Or is it..

</flame> ?

:)

Keep Building!!

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

You've seen their sites and read their posts, now see their faces:
RTL/LUGNET Legofest 1999: http://www.zacktron.com/legofest/

LEGO: SP++++c(6973)[ip++++ bt2++++ ex+++ ft+++ sp+++ ut++]
AQ+++(6175)[an+++ as++ hn-- sr--] TO++[ob+ dv+ tc-- tt-- tjr.---] TC++ CA+
PI+ BV--- DU--- HM--- S+ LS>+++  #++++  Hal M+ A+ YB82m