 CAD / Development / 1047
Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 23:49:58 GMT

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999 14:06:18 GMT, "jonathan wilson" <wilsonj@xoommail.com>
wrote:

i hope my post to lugnet.cad.dat will satisfy you. it is now possibly up to
voting starndard. i am sorry for being rude. but i am now learning how the
whole ldraw official parts thing operates and what is expected.

Looking at the latest version, right off the bat I notice that the color bleeds
past the edges of the curve lines.  And the color does not extend to the edge
of the piece on either end of the curve.

And that is just a quick look, with no indepth analysis.
Can you not see those obvious flaws?

-- Terry K --