 CAD / Development / 1028
Re: baseplate 32 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 14:06:18 GMT

i hope my post to lugnet.cad.dat will satisfy you. it is now possibly up to
voting starndard. i am sorry for being rude. but i am now learning how the
whole ldraw official parts thing operates and what is expected.