 CAD / Development / 11012
Re: Technic Axle Joiner / Cross Block descriptions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:13:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
Just how out-of-date and inaccurate is the Peeron database?  They were three
months late with the double cheese wedge, it still shows the temporary part
number, and (as with the single cheese wedge) they still show the wrong part
desciption of 33 degrees of slope: http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x1972

You bring up an excellent point.  Go to Bricklink and do a catalog search on
"cheese wedge".  It won't come up as "slope grille" either, while Peeron
produces seven different parts that merely include those words at various points
in their descriptions.  Sorry, but their search engine verges on being an
excellent cure for the desire to continue living.  LMK when they allow general
keyword searches instead of only turning up exact matches.  Until then, I'll
continue to use Peeron as my primary source for part info, and go to Bricklink
only when I'm ready to actually start buying them.