 CAD / Development / 11006
Re: Technic Axle Joiner / Cross Block descriptions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 2009 00:12:02 GMT

Not to point fingers or start a flame war but as I recall everytime anyone has
suggested that Bricklink change to conform to some other standard, it has been
rebuffed by the BL admins.  This lack of willingness to compromise has, at least
in part, lead to the differences that exist.  Until BL is willing to give up the
"my way or the highway" stance, nothing constuctive will ever happen.

-Orion

So then, we shall say the same?

Both us and BL have long-lived and complicated systems.  I never really expected
you or DATHeader to instantly change your way of life, but I believe that it is
time to consider subtle changes to help bring our languages together.

It probably doesn't get said often enough, but I certainly appreciate all of the
hard work that goes into creating parts for LDraw!

Scott W.
Member LSC