 CAD / Development / 11011
Re: Technic Axle Joiner / Cross Block descriptions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:09:47 GMT

(why don't these show up in my email folder in spite of my subscription?)
In lugnet.cad.dev, Chris Dee wrote:
As an opening bid, I'm suggesting adding dimensions and the sequence of axle
holes / pin holes:
6536.dat      Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular 1 x 2 (Axle/Pin)
32184.dat     Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular 1 x 3 (Axle/Pin/Axle)
32068.dat     Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular 1 x 3 (Axle/Pin)
32291.dat     Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular 2 x 2 (Axle/Twin Pin)
41678.dat     Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular 2 x 2 Split (Axle/Twin Pin)
42003.dat     Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular 1 x 3 (Axle/Pin/Pin)
32557.dat     Technic Pin Joiner Perpendicular 2 x 3 (Pin/Pin/Twin Pin)
I'd be for dimensions but not the hole sequence.. the hole sequence goes into
redundancies IMHO. So for example I'd like 6536.dat to be "Technic Axle Joiner
Perpendicular  1 x  2".