 CAD / Development / 10249
Re: txt2dat - Create LDraw files from text
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 02:02:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dev, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:

Yeah, I was gonna suggest you convert the “font” from the ldraw lettered tiles into a cheesy builtin internal font, which would be used by default. Then add a -f before the font if you can find a better one somewhere. That way you could make something without searching around for fonts.

Your wish is my command... well almost.

http://www.br-eng.info/words/?p=7

OK I think I’ve fixed all THOSE bugs, now just time to find some more...

You can find it here.

ROSCO

PS: Does anyone want the brick.ttf font? It’s not really very useful because of the limited characters, but if anyone wants it, I’ll make a separate download page for it.