 CAD / Development / 10227
Re: txt2dat - Create LDraw files from text
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:57:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Ross Crawford wrote:
Hi all,

<snip>

But for a really cheesy GUI you could probably write a 10 line tcl
script that opens a file browser and lets you select a font file
then run something like the command line above, except skip the
-MFhello.png and let ldglite open a small window with the txt2dat
output in it.

  txt2dat -s AbCdEfG -c4 -p72 ariel.ttf | ldglite -v0 -- >NULL

Now where did I put that little tcl script for lpub...

ahhh..... ummm.... LSynth?

LPub has its own built in cheezy little GUI!

Have funk,

Don