 CAD / 16012
Re: BlueBrick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 03:14:04 GMT

Got around to it sooner than I thought. They don’t match the style you’re used to of course, but they should prove prettier to look at than the current graphics. I do have both switches for blue and gray, just not shown.

You can grab the images here once moderated, just drop into your “Rail” folder and have it replace the files as necessary.

http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=195599

-Stefan-