 CAD / 15267
Re: BlueBrick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2008 17:07:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Alban NANTY wrote:
Hi,

I gave the exclusivity to RailBrick to announce the release of BlueBrick my new
Lego Train Layout Editor but of course I'm very excited about receiving your
comments, suggestions or bug report. I'm also open to any proposition of
contribution.

Please don't hesitate to post here or send me by email your thought.

It sounds very promising from what I have read in RailBrick.
I have not tried BlueBrick, yet (I currently have the .Net framework 1.x on my
system, and I'm only gonna upgrade to 2.0 if I really need to).
Does BlueBrick also support the track layout with 4.5V and 12V blue track? (Yes,
those users still exist!).

Niels