 CAD / 16139
Re: BlueBrick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:17:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Stefan Garcia wrote:
   Got around to it sooner than I thought. They don’t match the style you’re used to of course, but they should prove prettier to look at than the current graphics. I do have both switches for blue and gray, just not shown.

You can grab the images here once moderated, just drop into your “Rail” folder and have it replace the files as necessary.

http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=195599

-Stefan-

Oh very nice Stefan, I just saw your post now, after I published a new version. If you don’t mind I will look forward to integrate them in a new release, because I think they are even better than the one I did from the new LDRAW part created by Alex Taylor.

And also very impressive the part library you did with non Lego parts. Especially because there is not so much documentation on the XML files to describe the connexion points (except few comments I put in the XML files).

Unfortunatly I don’t have time right now to make a tutorial to explain how to create new parts and the meaning of each parameters in the XML files. I prefer to focus on fixing bugs and adding new features requested by the users.

Thank again for this (and sorry for the late reply).