 CAD / 16141
Re: BlueBrick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:31:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Alban NANTY wrote:
   I’ve just released a new version of BlueBrick that fix the problem for the 4.5V and 12V rails. But you will need to upload some unofficial LDraw parts from the LDRAW.org part tracker, especially the new shortcuts created by Philo for the 4.5V straight and curve.

This release also contains a first implementation for saving in TrackDesigner (*.TDL) format. There are still some bugs (related to the polarity and the slopes) but globally the layout seems ok.

You can get the new release from: http://bluebrick.lswproject.com/ and the direct link to download the zip file is: http://bluebrick.lswproject.com/download/BlueBrick.1.2.zip

Enjoy!

I’ve just released the version 1.3 of BlueBrick. This version fix some minor bugs, and complete the full compatibility with LDRAW thanks to the last missing LDRAW parts created by Alex Taylor. I really want to thank him for this amazing job!

The new release also include 3 new languages: German, Spanish and Portuguese.

You can get the new release from: http://bluebrick.lswproject.com/ and the direct link to download the zip file is: http://bluebrick.lswproject.com/download/BlueBrick.1.3.zip

And for those who may wonder: YES Bluebrick will support the new adjustable curve track. You can expect this in a futur release next summer of fall.

Enjoy!