 CAD / 15631
Re: BlueBrick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2008 10:47:43 GMT

Hi,

I’ve just release a new version of my BlueBrick software. The new release fix some small bugs and issues reported by the early adopters, but also contains some new features that were on my todo list:
  • NEW FEATURE (Jeramy): Add shortcuts to add bricks. In fact I added a full panel in global option to configure the shortcut
  • NEW FEATURE (Jeramy): Implement A*, to select the shortest way between two connected part choosen by the user
  • NEW FEATURE (Alban): duplicate bricks with ALT+drag
  • NEW FEATURE (Alban): Add and save a Z coord in the BBM file for improving the compatibility with LDRAW
  • NEW FEATURE (Alban): Add a “Deselect All” function in both the Edit menu and contextual menu (with CTRL+D shortcut)
  • NEW FEATURE (Alban): Add “Select All” and “Select Path” in contextual menu
  • NEW FEATURE (Alban): A status bar to display the description of the parts and to handle a progress bar used for save/load
  • NEW FEATURE (Alban): Splash screen!
  • NEW FEATURE (Bart): Dutch language support
One important feature is the add of the height coordinate, so now you can go back and forth between BlueBrick and LDRAW software without loosing information. Also the “duplicate with mouse” feature improve a lot the productivity in BlueBrick.

This new release also contains some more picture in the part library, including not all but a lot of Logos from various LUG/LTC.

The website is still at the same place: http://bluebrick.lswproject.com/ And a direct link to the zip to download: http://bluebrick.lswproject.com/download/BlueBrick.1.1.zip

Note: If you have installed the previous version of BlueBrick, of course you don’t need to reinstall Microsoft .Net Framework, and you can just unzip over the previous install.