 CAD / 15847
Re: BlueBrick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2008 19:56:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Alban NANTY wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
   2) I tried the blue rails and the export to ldr surprises me. There is only one rail instead of 2 and the plates are missing and the rails to not fit to each other.

Yes, that’s true, it’s a bug. I’ll try to fix it in a future release.

Hi Michael,

I’ve just released a new version of BlueBrick that fix the problem for the 4.5V and 12V rails. But you will need to upload some unofficial LDraw parts from the LDRAW.org part tracker, especially the new shortcuts created by Philo for the 4.5V straight and curve.

This release also contains a first implementation for saving in TrackDesigner (*.TDL) format. There are still some bugs (related to the polarity and the slopes) but globally the layout seems ok.

You can get the new release from: http://bluebrick.lswproject.com/ and the direct link to download the zip file is: http://bluebrick.lswproject.com/download/BlueBrick.1.2.zip

Enjoy!