 CAD / 15268
Re: BlueBrick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2008 20:28:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
Does BlueBrick also support the track layout with 4.5V and 12V blue track? (Yes,
those users still exist!).

Yes of course. BlueBrick is compatible with Track Designer.

But actually, the picture of the 4.5V and 12V tracks come from a zoomed
screenshot of Track Designer, so they are not very nice. I hope someone will
find nicer pictures for these parts.