 CAD / 16140
Re: BlueBrick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:24:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
For all Linux and Mac users you can try to work on this to run with MONO
(www.mono-project.com). My LDCalc already runs under MONO as I do not call much
files. I am still working on my other tools also to run under MONO, but I have
to learn a little bit about LINUX to find all possible problems.

I got few feedback from someone who try to run it under Mono 2.0 on linux.
According to him it seems quite ok, BUT the drag'n'drop of parts from the part
library to the map seems not working under Mono. A very annoying bug that I will
try to fix if I succeed to debug it under Mono for the Windows platform.

So far I never tested myself under Mono, so I don't know what are the actual
problem. If you want to give it a try, I would be please to have your feedback.

Thanks in advance.