 CAD / 16012
    Re: BlueBrick —Stefan Garcia
   Got around to it sooner than I thought. They don't match the style you're used to of course, but they should prove prettier to look at than the current graphics. I do have both switches for blue and gray, just not shown. (URL) You can grab the (...) (15 years ago, 5-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: BlueBrick —Alban NANTY
   (...) Oh very nice Stefan, I just saw your post now, after I published a new version. If you don't mind I will look forward to integrate them in a new release, because I think they are even better than the one I did from the new LDRAW part created (...) (15 years ago, 7-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad, FTX)