 CAD / 15547
15546  |  15548
Subject:
Foundry, (was Re: BFC Tool?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:14:20 GMT

This had been purposeful, base-0; I convinced that the status bar should start
at 1.  %d should now represent base-1 line number in the command line issued,
and %D represents the base-0 line number.

Thanks - text editors I know start numbering at 1.

- Both display and tree expansion use Hi-res primitives (when they are
available) instead of regular ones, even when 48\ is not specified. While this
can be considered as a feature, this behaviour is annoying for parts authors.

Yes, this was done on purpose.  But because PHILO WANTS IT (kidding), we added a
menu choice to determine whether to use high-res primitives or not.

;o)

In a perfect world Hires would be a good choice, but since everything is not
hires substitution yields misfits and gaps I find especially ugly (same thing in
LDview).

I have another little complaint: I find it too easy to inadvertently edit and
modify LDraw primitives. Could it be possible to handle files placed in LDraw
folder differently and issue warning if the user tries to modify them?

Philo