 CAD / 15518
Re: BFC Tool?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2008 08:16:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Joshua Delahunty wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Benjamin Lyttle wrote:
Just out of random, or perhaps not so random curiosity, is there a tool that can
take the red/ green of the BFC tools in Ldview/ L3Lab and highlight the
corresponding lines?  I ask because I'm slowly trying to reverse lines between
MLcad/LDview/LDDP and it's taking a long time to figure which lines need to be
reversed and which lines don't.  It's probably my own fault for writing the part
the way I did, but I think it would be helpful to have a tool like that
somewhere.  There is a button in MLcad for BFC but mine doesn't do anything - is
there a way to change that?

I'm currently knee-deep in LEGO database stuff;
which I've put on hold to try to get the color stuff for ldconfig ironed out;
all of which has this OTHER project on hold, but...

SNIP

This IS a Technology Preview, and has an expiration of January 1, 2009;
hopefully we'll have time to add to it and get new versions out before then.

It will save settings to your registry; if you need to reset those, check under
HCCU/Software/Wrightnow Developments/Foundry

That's about all I can think of for now; sorry this is sketchy and quick;
hopefully this will be useful for folks...

     -- joshua

It works for me just like you explained above.

Looks good.

cu
mikeheide