 CAD / 15520
Re: BFC Tool?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2008 12:35:57 GMT

If you want to get REALLY tricky, download and install Florian Balmer's Notepad2
application, which can take a line on the command line to move to. (if you do
this, use something like 'c:\windows\system32\notepad2.exe /g %d %f' (without
the quotes, naturally) as your Editor Command in the Preferences box).  That
would fire up notepad2 on the file and position the cursor on the relevant line
number. (%d is replaced by the line number, %f by the file name, when the editor
is executed).

Very nice!!! I love the possibility to select an element in 3D view (I miss that
A LOT in MLCad!).

But I seem to have some issue launching an editor, it doesn't seem to work when
there are spaces in editor path or LDraw file path.

This IS a Technology Preview, and has an expiration of January 1, 2009;
hopefully we'll have time to add to it and get new versions out before then.

A VERY promising preview !!!

Philo