 CAD / 15534
Re: BFC Tool?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 08:56:58 GMT

Agreed.  Sorry I didn't test it better.  We fixed one issue, but not both.

http://alumni.cse.ucsc.edu/~dulcaoin/LEGO/FoundryC.zip

SEEMS to have fixed the issue.  No other new changes.

Thanks, works great now!

Two new bug reports nonetheless ;o)
- Line number shown in status bar is off by one (eg it shows 234 when actual
line in the file is 235)
- Both display and tree expansion use Hi-res primitives (when they are
available) instead of regular ones, even when 48\ is not specified. While this
can be considered as a feature, this behaviour is annoying for parts authors.

Philo