 CAD / 15515
Re: BFC Tool?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2008 23:37:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Benjamin Lyttle wrote:
Just out of random, or perhaps not so random curiosity,
is there a tool that can take the red/ green of the BFC tools
in Ldview/ L3Lab and highlight the corresponding lines?

If you have a Mac you can select a line in L3Lab's Tree View
and it will be highlighted in the main window.

I will release a new Windows version shortly
when I have finished L3P (currently writing update notes).
/Lars